Thursday, December 13, 2007

Daddy's Little Girls

So it's been entirely too long since I've written. I think I've had a slight brain block which is now gone. Good! I love to write! While thinking about Christmas, someone asked me what my favorite Christmas tradition is. Hands down, such an easy question in the Nall household. Typically, my mom does the Christmas present shopping but it always says it's from my parents-typical in most houses I would say. Well having 3 daughters with no boys until last year, my dad decided he was going on a mission starting when I was about 15. My family is kind of obsessed (just slightly) with the outdoors and all that it entails. Therefore, we adore REI, pointblank. It all started as my dad got inspired at REI to buy all of us thermo-compasses one year. They tell you direction as well as temperature. Handy little contraptions. The next year, again, he was inspired. Pocketknives. The trend continued until it just became tradition in our house. As much as I'm blessed by anything anyone chooses to give me, the presents from Dad and REI are always favorites. He also wraps them himself. My dad is cool I tell you:) Last year he bought me a bison ball of chalk for climbing, which is shaped really awkwardly, and he wrapped it, as is (or was). Anyway, we like the outdoors and our Daddy (and of course mommy too:), thus we are Nalls. The outdoor gear exchange is always exciting! What's your favorite Christmas tradition?

3 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger The Joiners said...

Mine WAS when all the grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins got together on Christmas Eve for dinner- I miss those days!!

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Megan said...

Kelly! I didn't know you were a blogger as well! :)

My favorite Christmas tradition will start THIS year!! Since it is Brock and mines first Christmas we are also going to start some traditions. For one, we are getting new pj's ( I found really cute pj pants on sale at Aeropostale! ) and I am making a Christmas memory box so each year we will put our Christmas picture in and write a note of what our favorite thing was that year.

Have a very Merry Christmas Kelly!!

Megan

 
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ndvtzxx gen rucli hot college girls

ftdos!

vgviv zjujtl dgh latin butts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home