Sunday, October 28, 2007

To my dear Elise


Happy Birthday!!!!!! What a wonderful best friend you are! I could not ask for more in a friend and praise Jesus every day, because as you grow, I grow too. As you are sharpened, I am sharpened! I miss you in Houston but you're only an hour and a half away! I hope today is super special and can't wait to celebrate with you soon.

Just some things I love about you:

You live life to your own beat.
You take me with you.
HOPE group memories (all 4 years).
Not wanting to live together for freshmen year even after we were told we would be friends, and then becoming best friends:)
Trad Pad gloriousness.
Theta house accountability til 2 in the morning.
Your sassiness.
Your rebukingness to me for me :)
Your cool dance moves.
Fletch ministry.
Your love for Jesus.
Your servant heart.

You're great! And you should all post and remind her how great she is!

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Elise! I will not sing. Will you sing it for me! Love you and miss you...kelly and elise... Love, Jill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home