Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happy Birthday!!!!!



Well, some real cool people I know have recently had birthdays...My Dad's was on Saturday and Chaney and I went home to celebrate. Let me tell you about Daddy. He's one of my favorite people in the entire world. There is just nobody like him. He has the uncanny gift to say the one thing to relieve all tension in a room that's about to blow up. Then we all laugh instead. He is a picture of a man growing in the Lord daily. He puts his wife and hls family before him in everything, always doing something for someone else. He loves Mommy so much. He has great costume making abilities. He was known as the "hidden treasure" on his last mission trip because he's that great. He'd be terribly embarrassed to know I'm writing this right now. He made sure his children know that God comes before all else in life and we NEVER missed church growing up. Because his daddy died of a heart attack when Dad was 16, he's made it a priority to take care of himself so he will be around a long time. He took such good care of his mommy when she was sick. I know that when I wake up on Saturday morning at home that all cars will be completely washed, the lawn mowed, and a really great breakfast will be made, because my Dad is awesome. AND, breakfast is his favorite meal of the day and I've never met a man more excited in the mornings. :) Yay for Ronald Mark Nall!!! Thankfully he goes by Mark. :)

3 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger The Joiners said...

Oh, sweet Uncle Markie! Hope his birthday was wonderful :)

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger the blogivers said...

such a sweet post :) much love to marky mark!

 
At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is really sweet, Kelly! I will get your sweet daddy to read it. He will be humble and think...J you are too kind. You are right tho. He is a treasure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home