Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Be Excited!!!! I am at least:)

As of Sunday (6 weeks) the scar is at full capacity-in other words, it's cleared to play NFL Football...on the day of the Super Bowl. Hilarious.

I started full time work back again yesterday and it's going well. For those of you concerned, I just hang with AJ during the day a little bit, I'm not a discipliner right now...a sock in the stomach wouldn't be a good thing. I've also been able to go on walks!!!!

I love walks and walking. Especially in light of the last few weeks. I feel like I've run a marathon the next day, but I can tell I'm getting stronger every day. I love my kids and that I get to be back with them. They've been missed!

I think the biggest thing right now is reverting from survival mode and getting from point A to point B to having a clear mental state...I've felt kinda foggy in that department (as well as a few others:)

Exercising is helping that a lot though for which I am thankful. It is so easy when you've been waited on hand and foot to be totally focused on yourself... and my parents did (because they are wonderful and I couldn't have had it any other way) but I feel like I'm not only relearning things physically but also remembering slash re-realizing just how powerful my flesh is and how it wants to take over. Jesus is way stronger but I am so weak. In so many ways...

Thank you Lord for healing!

3 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Praise the Lord...when we are weak He is strong.

It has been such a blessing to watch you rely solely on Him through this and to give Him praise for every marker...He is worthy.

 
At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just fyi....anesthesiologists do put some meds in us that leave our brains foggy. that is why you feel you have had a lobotomy! that is why it is so difficult on the elderly to have surgery.

love, jill/mama

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger lo said...

i'm glad you're feeling better kel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home