Thursday, January 03, 2008

The GRIPMASTER



Today, there's not a whole lot of change...Sadly I have a cold and it is rather painful coughing and sneezing with a gaping wound on your belly. Prayer for that would be greatly appreciated...I need gentleness for this cold. I can't take medicine because my system can't handle it, ingredient-wise. Violent sneezing and coughing are just not fun and I need help having a thankful heart on this and just how slow the healing process is in general. Today I bulked up on all the stuff from yesterday and added in a baked potato and lipton soup with crackers-and it's STILL DOWN! And I actually have an appetite. Whoop!

My mom found a pocket-size bible in our house which is so great because I don't have the strength to lift my big one for long periods of time. I am so excited about this, because now I don't have to solely depend on having someone orally read the Word to me every day. Both get to happen!

Also, I slept a lot last night and only woke up a few times...it's less and less each night. Yes!

Today has been funny because I feel a lot more like myself which is wonderful, yet I have a cold, a slight oxymoron, but whatev. The photo of the day includes my Gripmaster...one of my last minute Christmas presents from the parents...it works out the fingers and it's been my toy the last few weeks. My arms and legs have been so bored because my middle can't do anything, so I play with my Gripmaster. Best Christmas present ever. Tomorrow will be the full background on this story-i realized I don't think I've fully explained how this all started. Don't worry, I'll get ya up to speed. Thanks for reading and praying!

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly,

I just got on the internet for the first time in a week!

Jeanie and I are up at school right now making copies and getting ready for the semester.

I am going to miss you so much!

Its wierd without you here.

I have so many things to say to you, and ask you and tell you.

I have been praying for you.

I love that God is faithful.

I am glad you are ok.

I think you are one of the most beautiful people in scrubs!
Your hair looks so good!

Ok, thats it... back to paperwork... love you!

<3 <3
Bekah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home