Friday, December 28, 2007

Day 6-O Glorious Day!


So today, I feel so blessed. I've gotten some GREAT visitors and cards and everything...highlights were unexpected visitors my lovely roomie Ashley Baldridge and Mr and Mrs Butch Smith in towns for a wedding. Such blessings! Thank you for the flowers too! I love those! Recent Updates: I got my NG tube (Nasal Gastric) OUT for GOOD! It went from my nostril in previous pictures down to my stomach and was just not a pleasant experience. It got put in wrong the first time so i coughed up blood, the 2nd time it was bleeding and had a hole in it, but don't worry, 3rd time's a charm:) but now, IT'S GONE! I've never said praise the Lord so many times! I can fully breathe! I still have my IV, morphine, and my gigantic scar (well, cut, it's still healing), and MAYBE, just MAYBE, I get food today!!!! I haven't eaten anything since Saturday (this is completely the Lord let me tell you, I LOVE food). The Lord has just reminded me with all this semester, he is in control, nothing is too hard for him...if he wanted it done in different timing, he would do it that way (prayer is essential too, but that's another post). Ashley Kinnard sent me the best thing last week that is so applicable to this:yay for Jesus and his timing! She was talking about how the Lord tests us, and he's interested in sanctifying us, and God doesn't waste his tests on us. So good. It's a Piper article, but I'm too out of it to find the exact reference at the moment:) So that's the update! Currently, i'm listening to Andrew Peterson's Christmas Album, glorious, and Simone Watts is on her way to visit! Enjoy my new lovely pic:) Trust me, I know I look yuck:) I like to take strange pictures too...

1 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate that you spent Christmas in the hospital. Your dad said you're doing better. I'm so glad for that. Get well. We love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home