Sunday, January 06, 2008

Two Weeks!

Today marks 2 weeks after surgery! Whoop! 6 weeks equals full recovery-February 3rd my friends! I'm getting more mobile every day, moving around my house and all. Tomorrow I may make the move toward real clothes and not pjs...we shall see. Thanks for the prayers about my cough, it's still around but SO much better. I go to the doctor on Wednesday to get a report as to how I'm doing officially. Food is going good, still trying to make sure my stomach can stomach everything so a little bit of new food at a time!

My Daddy is wonderful and got all the extra tape residue from IVs and tubes left on my arms off, so my arms look relatively normal now.

I can almost stand up straight again so I'm thankful for that.

The Lord is cultivating in me a heart of thankfulness. We take so much for granted. Praise the Lord for health! I feel really blessed that every day I wake up and I feel a little bit better, a little bit stronger.

So many people can't say the same thing about their lives and their health. Jesus keep making me thankful for my reminder!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home