Monday, July 24, 2006

Happy Wedding!!!! And we have pictures!!! New dimensions!



This is Kimberly Nall Simmons, oldest of the Nall fam!



This is my little sister Chaney and I posing at Kimbo's wedding as maids of honor!

We all had a blast at the wedding and one way fun dance party. It's so exciting to see her in this new stage of life and we LOVE Grant! Chaney looks pretty good despite the fact that she cried like the whole ceremony:) I didn't fall in my 3 inch heels which was a plus. But really the most exciting thing about all this is that Kimbo and Grant are married and the Lord was glorified! I have one more week to go at the church and Chaney, Elaine, and I are going to see Kelly Clarkson FRIDAY! Whoop!

2 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Deana Nall said...

Cool pics! I put some on my blog, too!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger colby said...

Tell everyone who got married that I said congradulations! Hope all is well with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home