Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Wedding Week!

My life is slightly crazy at the moment with the wedding fast approaching...tonight was the "wine and cheese" party...pretty sure i'm not having one of those when i get married. I hung out in the kitchen with chaney for most of it. I have three more parties before wedding night...they will be fun! or this is the attitude i strive to continue to have! Chaney and I have been trying to come up with good wedding toasts...so far this was what we came up with:

To the tune of Saved By the Bell Graduation Song

"It seems like only yesterday you started dating (ooohhh)
And soon you'll move all the clothes from your closet (from your closet)
We'll go on with our lives in this new chapter (ahah)
As we have now gained a brother (ahaha)
The double dates that we did not go on
Because you didn't talk to boys til you were 16
Oh my gosh what a loser
No we're just playing Kimberly (Kimberlyyyy)
We are so excited about Grant
We are so glad he'll be in our family
And soon you will live on Greenleaf
We're happy for you Grant and Kimberlyyyyyy!!!!!

Anyway, Chane and I can't sing through it without dying laughing so it's back to the drawing board. I'll probably just think of something off the top of my head...who knows?:)I hope you've enjoyed your insight into life before a family wedding. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home