Monday, May 22, 2006

Male Spiritual Leaders...no, don't worry, this is not a serious blog:)

So I made a visit to good ole CS this past weekend to play with my friend Megan and my new-found friend Melissa (twins). So amongst some amusing babysitting episodes including Megan getting locked in the pantry by one of the babysittees:), and me getting to babysit the adorable Sam Kinnard (we had a sticker war!), we went to our favorite slam poetry on sunday night in bryan...this is one of my new favorite activities actually...we're in the process of buying a cd or two from some of these people. It's tight, you should try going. So anyway, we went with my friend Josh to that and it was SO good. You learn so much about people when they are open and real with you. We should all work toward this...then we can truly share in each other's lives. Anyway, way off subject really. We're looking up this cd we want to order online and we happen to check megan's facebook account. She is typing in mallory and she gets to mal- and what comes up but male spiritual leaders. So needless to say we questioned megan as to why this was in her facebook search engine and she had no answer for us... then we rolled on the ground laughing for about ten minutes at the fact that someone in their household was checking for that through facebook. Awesome. That was just very entertaining so i thought i'd share. I start my internship at my home church today and we're going on staff retreat to the lake! whoop! more updates wed/thurs ish...have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home