Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Is summer really technically over for me?

Yep, i'm in CS now...having a great time of course with people i love! But the idea that i will not be going anywhere else this summer is very strange...or foreign to me...pardon that pun:) China stuff is still swimming around in my head everywhere. I know i'm going back, the question is when? Hopefully I'll be told that in due time...I'm still getting used to being able to talk about the Lord open and freely (and i love being able to do it!)...that's one freedom I never realized how amazing it is til going somewhere that doesn't have that. Another thing i keep getting used to is actually being able to talk to the people around me at the store, like the cashier or the waiter...i'm used to smiling a lot and saying shia shia and ni hao (thank you and hello for you non-Chinesers) so it's been very entertaining to talk to people who speak my language. Basically I keep finding changes i never realized which is very different from kamp where I feel like i can almost tell you what i've learned right off the bat. As Laura would say, I'm processing...that's right processing China...I'm pretty terrible at giving the two minute answer as to how China was...it really is the beginning of something for me and i don't know what but feel free to ask and i'll tell ya anytime...if anyone actually reads this (i'm ok with it either way). Chaney (my sister) is coming down on Saturday for Impact! So so tight! I'm very excited about it and about seeing people tomorrow. My hands are getting used to playing my guitar again and i've gotta cut these fingernails off soon b/c they affect my playing...i'm not really used to having them! Ok, enough ramblings...i'm peacing out for a bit. Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home