Saturday, July 30, 2005

Departure Tomorrow Morning at 8:30 in the am

So weird...like seriously have i been here for a month? We've said goodbye to most all of our students and are peacin out in the morning and some of them are coming to see us off. We are going to an international meeting in beijing tomorrow morning which will be so tight and then debriefing is at 4. We are all having a hard time packing our gifts in the bags we brought we have received so many. I have given away so many school supplies and two t-shirts. Julia Lemmon should be happy to know that a Chinese kid named Silver is wearing her birthday shirt now.:) Dad your present is kind of big so i have to carry it on the planes with me and when you see it you will laugh i know:) Tonight we had this huge banquet with all the teachers and we had to do so many gambei or toasts which mean you have to drink your whole glass multiple times...and we had coke and sprite...let's just say, way too much carbonation!!!! I got a real Chinese name now complete with a stamp of it in Chinese from my Chinese teacher friend who gave it to me...it is Zhang Kai Li which means beautiful triumph or victory...and Zhang (prounouced Jung to me) is my friend Susan's surname or last name which she gave to me so it's very special...kinda like she adopted me:) so fun! i can now sign all my tests with my chinese stamp! my kids all keep bawling and telling me they will miss me forever. so sweet...we've cried a whole lot the last three days. Tonight we got to name the headmaster of the school Isaac and two of the men teachers Paul and Timothy:) We went to the headmaster's house yesterday and it was so fun. Chinese are the most hospitable people ever. I went to one of my student's houses again today and i went to another one's on Thursday. Their house is very much like an apartment in america. i think that's about it. i will miss this place terribly but i will say that i am leaning toward coming back. Oh yah and we are going to be on tv on aug 5th here with my class singing the aardvark song (aarvarks are my friends repeated over and over to the tune of yankee doodle:) and me writing on the chalkboard. Many students were interviewed too so it will be fun to hear about. I am almost done with my 6 roles of film so be prepared to see a zillion things. Now, it's time to go clean our disgusting dorm room from us living in it for a month. Triple peace from the far east. I'll be in LA monday morning if you want to call! I get home monday night. Thanks for all your encouragement and look for one last post when i get home. Tsijien or bye!

4 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the aardvark song!! it's really hard for me to do, i can't really do it actually, but i like it. gosh kelly, i know that dad is doing some amazing work through you, and that makes me soo happy! and, like jill, it makes me very weepy (hah that is totally a jill word, along with gerniber and nappy) anywho, kelly, you will be home so soon, aka MONDAYYY (woowwww), but cherish your last few days and make the most of it...I LOVE YOUU SOO MUCH!!

 
At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm still laughing at weepy, gerniber,nappy....yes nappy..you know jill used to be a teacher...i wonder if chunk spelled these profound words correctly??? she forgot wer....i so look forward to seeing you and hearing about your trip...see ya monday......

 
At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're back in the u.s. come see me!!!!

 
At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your kellynall.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend George

 

Post a Comment

<< Home