Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hello! Welcome to Starbucks!


Don't I look awesome? So as you may have guessed, I started training for my new job last Monday (about a week and a half ago!) at Starbucks! So you may ask, how's it going? My answer: WONDERFUL!!!! Nope, I don't have it all down yet, but I'm working on it...things i love about it: the people, both customers and my co-workers, their patience, coffee tasting, working and yet still getting to enjoy the day, Things that will get better: My quickness and my memory of the drinks!!! :) But I'm not worried...practice, practice, practice! Highlights of ppl include getting to know the regulars names, Josh Bolwerk, Jon Fox, Steve Miller, and Emily Shead visiting! I love it when ppl come visit! I tihnk I actually finish training with the next week or so so come see me! :) I've also been having a LOTR marathon extended versions with Pauler and Bolwerk...we end up watching them about 1 1/2 times b/c Pauler falls a lot. But we love him! And if you didn't know, I love Lord Of The Rings! Nerdy I know. Anyway, yall have a fabulous day and if you see the dear Jessie Silvester or Jon Tettleton tomorrow, give them some birthday love or call them! Happy Birthday kids! DO, I felt you would appreciate the fact that I have my awesome hat and apron to wear daily...when I got it, it made me think of your REI vest! Have a great day everyone!

1 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kelle...i like that hat! thanks for taking in your sister...i hope she doesn't have acid reflux...why didn't we go to the doctor while we were home...ho hum...love you, mama

ps stay warm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home