Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I have a job!!!!!!


Well, i'm hoping to put the logo of my company up here but it may not work...so the drumroll please...as of January 2nd, I will be the newest barista at the Starbucks at the corner of Holleman and Texas! I interviewed with Mike, the ever pleasant assistant manager, who extended the job offer to me! I am extremely excited and will bring more updates about this up and coming job as they happen!!!! Next blog...one of the coolest three year olds i know, and the downlow on his birthday!!!! 10 days and i walk! weird huh?

4 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kell-good to hear from you! im proud of your job clinch! nice. congrats on finishing strong.

jon t

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger lo said...

yay you have a new job!!!

i'm so proud of you kelly belly. walk that stage well when the day comes. i'm proud of you for more than just your new job!

love you! i'll have to come see you in action sometime

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kelly...don't spill, and don't hurt yourself. glad you won't have to park in a garage! :)

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was from jill :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home