Sunday, November 19, 2006

One month!


Yep, get excited! The adorable laura nutter comes home one month from today!!!! I move out of F3 in 9 days and am in charge of followup for this ministry that came last week called AFTERdark...so my life is consumed with packing and typing up quotes on notecards and calling around to get people plugged in. Pretty tight. When I move to Crepe Myrtle, yall need to come visit me and my roommate Elizabeth! Lo, our beloved couch will be in my room so you can come sleep. YAY! Sadly though, my walls are beginning to get really blank...This weekend has been so fun, getting to see graduated friends pass through (thanks miss mckenty and mr ivey!) and watching theta and byx win songfest! way exciting! back to packing! I'm working on that whole job thing for 2nd semester...it shall be revealed in time! And there are some of favorite people left in this town!

1 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger lo said...

some of your favorite people at one of your favorite places.....what a good day for you!

hey i love you, see you sooooooooon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home