Saturday, October 21, 2006

Lake Bryan Camping Extravaganza!!!!

So last weekend. I went camping with some really great people, just the girls: the lovely Erin Whitley, Michelle Omo, Becky Blackmon, and Amanda Greiwe from LHBC. I enclosed some wonderful pictures from the evening including the one of Michelle...absolutely hilarious! However, the evening abruptly ended for Amanda and I when I was awakened by some really loud people at 3 in the morning and being deliriously tired from school, made the two of us leave...and then I preceeded to not call or tell any of the other three girls...so they woke up and we were gone! Ridiculous i know! I clearly wasn't thinking at all. Highlights of the evening included putting up our tents and making our fire in the dark and finding sticks to cook our hotdogs with! Enjoy and give me feedback on the pics! 2 weeks, 2 days left student teaching!


src="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3194/1168/320/Fall%20Semester%2006%20continues%21%21%21%20008.0.jpg" border="0" alt="" />




4 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger lo said...

i think every time you see that universidad salamanca sweatshirt that homegirl is wearing the second to last picture you should think of me because that is the university here in salamanca....though it might have been self explanatory.

love you!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger lo said...

also...my computer hasn't let me post for the last few days....i had one saved waiting to go up...sorry for the delay!


love you!

 
At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fun stuff kelly!

print out Omo's potty picture, frame it, and give it to her for Christmas.

she will adore it!

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger D.O. said...

aww... I like these people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home