Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Lacey!


So I know it's been too long since i blogged. Now I will be doing new friend interviews, and we can learn about people I meet in the booming BCS metropolis! I got a new computer over the break and I can even take photos of my interviewee!!!! The first interview is Miss Lacey Craig, Lacey is a student at Texas A&M, class of '09, from Longview, TX. She went to high school we just discovered with my second cousins, and they live a block away from her. The same second cousins that roomed with one of best friends growing up at Baylor...How fun is that? She is terrified of whales and they wrote an article about her in all Aggie students main news source, the Battalion. She is facing the ever frustrating dilemma of registering for next semester's classes at 5:30 am tomorrow. What can I say? In the 2 minutes I've known her, she is a woman of strong character, facing the real battles of a college student. And our last mind numbing fact is that Lacey has a staple in her head from a car accident she was in last Wednesday where she hit her head on the seat belt. I am extremely glad she is able to be sitting here with me at Tuscany's fine gelato establishment unharmed, as I hang out with Josh Owen while he works, as well as my other new friend Leslie Bryant! Look for an update on moving within the next day or two. Thanks and gig em!

1 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger lo said...

bring on the moving update!!!!!

love you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home