Sunday, December 31, 2006

The KelLo Photo Shoot...brought to you by Mac!















Enjoy the awesomeness of this! The dear Laura Nutter came over the other day to do some tae bo with me and we ended up hangin out til 12:30 at night...we just like each other ok? In the midst of all the funness, she gave me LINKS on the computer (yay!) finally and we had some fun with photo booth...here's a fun highlights...and yes, i'm so GLAD she's back home...even though she misses spain. And as of right now, I start at Starbucks for training on Tuesday, but no one's called me like I was told so it might be later...i'll check on that today, that would be important...Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kelly, i think you need to blog about your favorite twin cousins :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home