Thursday, September 08, 2005

Instant Messenger...and me...or minus me:)

So if anyone is truly reading this with me not having the link on my im anymore, thanks! If not, i'm writing for myself which is totally ok:) So school has been pretty good this week...the Hurricane Katrina victims are staying in Reed and i've gotten to help out in the morning a bunch this week which has been so tight. Today I got to help Shommara pick out her house furniture and take her to her new house which was so cool! She wants to come to Living Hope with me this weekend which will be way neato. On the otherhand, I've been convicted of a lot of junk that has appeared in my life beginning with Instant Messenger. Bottom line, me being on it just plain wasn't glorifying to the Lord. If you want more details we can chat but you pretty much should never see me on it again... It's weird how even the strangest thing can get you completely addicted and keep you from pursuing Christ...Satan is really tricky. The computer can have way too much of a hold over us if we let it...unacceptable.
On a different note, my new favorite song is Elise singing Chris Rice's Come to Jesus...there's just something awesome and amazing about someone you love very much singing about someone else you love very much. She'd hate knowing I was writing this right now...but i'm ok with that:) That's about all for now...later!

1 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly! Mommy still reads your blog. Don't ever forget that I always miss you...I know, you don't belong to me! I am glad you got to move the family into their house. Tight! I will miss you on im but maybe it will force you to call me more. Tell Elise to keep on singing. love you, jill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home