Sunday, August 28, 2005

back in the saddle!

Well, rush is over and honestly we have such a tight pledge class, including my sister chaney! She's the coolest one ever. It was a better rush than I thought which was a blessing from the Lord. It's so easy to fall back into your old habits sometimes and i'll admit sometimes i did...but He is constantly changing me and for that I am forever thankful. School starts tomorrow which is pretty psycho but I'm kinda excited about having classes with my friends! that really never happens to us education majors. not a whole lot goin on at the moment, goin to church tonight (how i LOVE night church!!!!! just the shepherd and the body) and then a party between the Guernsey girls house and jack hoopa's house! so fun...and chaney's going-that's so funny to me! we go to the same school now, how i have waited to have another nall at school with me since kimbo left. chaney and i will be a scary pair...aggieland will never be the same:)

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So fun, Kelly! The stories are already coming my way...little Chaney is hilarious! Right? "Where do I catch the bus?" My hope is for this to be an awesome experience for the two of you! I am in cleaning mode...I love my tablecloth, but I love you more! mommy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home