Monday, July 07, 2008

Weddings Galore!



So about 2 weeks ago, one of my best friends Elise got married in Dallas (SO fun!) and later today I will be leaving for the next wedding in Washington DC for our friend Lindsay...the one besides me in the pictures with dark hair! It is the THIRD summer in a row of 8 or more weddings, which I like a lot, BUT it does get old sometimes:) These weddings however are AMAZING, because of the three women you see in these pics. Elise, Jessie (the other blonde), and Lindsay. We basically lived together in the dorm and the Lord has cemented our friendships since then in a million different ways since then. These girls got my back. AND I LOVE DC! I think the history nerd comes out in me and I can spend hours learning about some of this history stuff. I have my tennis shoes packed to go run around the Mall, chat with Lincoln, experience the excitement of DC from a native's perspective, and just chill with 3 of my favorite people I don't get to see very often. Get ready for more pics next week! Or maybe sooner....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home