Monday, May 26, 2008

Nomading it Up!

Hello from the Nomad! This is me, as I am currently sporting the "I live at Chaney's house" motif...aka, Ashley and Landon are back from the honeymoon and i can't live in my new apartment til next week! It's all good though...I'm more than happy to give everyone their space. Interesting observations in moving:

1) We like stuff way too much.

2) Every time I move, I get rid of more and more because I hate moving it.

3) My sister laughs more than anyone I know...oh wait, I already knew that!

4) I really don't like moving. I don't like it at all! I think it stems from growing up in the same house for the last 23 1/2 years and not even changing rooms!

The three day weekend has been lovely. It's let me play a lot and also get up to date on my latest Bryan ISD teacher job searching...hopefully more on that soon!

1 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

I have moved a lot...mostly as an adult. No fun!!!

I am glad God is teaching you things through this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home