Friday, May 30, 2008

SUMMER!

What a beautiful word that is. Excellent actually. Yep, today was the last day of school and it was bittersweet but still good. I just don't know if that was my last day at Kemp ever or not, thus the sadness. BUT, nonetheless, it's SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO this means lots of hanging out, on land and by the pool, climbing, paddling, and camping, chilling with LH fams, Experiencing God (in general and the class:), TWO of my best friends' weddings (elise and lindsay), trips to Dallas, DC, and Austin-for previously stated excursions, teaching Sam Kinnard how to read, lots of reading to myself, teaching guitar to 2 lovely ladies, playing guitar, movie watching, core group doing, sister discipling, hangin with my kemp kids around town, and other various exciting activities! WHOOP! Let me know if you want to join in!

1 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See you at Jonny and Elise's wedding!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home