Thursday, February 19, 2009

Flowers


I love flowers. I just do. I was thinking about what I wanted to write about, and there is a beautiful bouquet of roses sitting in front of me, courtesy of HEB post Valentine's sale. Good work flower people. I think it's only appropriate that the other people in my house like flowers too, thinking about the street we live on! Flowers are just so simple, and so pretty at the same time. What a great sense of enjoyment in something so small. I love the little things in life. Jesus shines through them. :) Enjoy our Garden Acre Flowers!

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger Nichole said...

You can't see me but Im there...just behind the flowers and down a little I am sitting on the floor in the scrubs Ive been wearing for FAR too long looking VERY sleepy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home