Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Even First Day Teachers Get the Jitters

So yesterday was my first day as a 6th grade English Language Arts teacher (I got switched which was more than ok, less prep:). Besides everyone and their mom getting engaged, I have begun teaching! I was super nervous and at about 8:45, I realized they are just kids. Praise the Lord! Anyway KBTX and our very own Craig Weaver of LH walked into the building and my principal came up to me...and these words came out of his mouth: "KBTX wants to interview a new teacher and I think you would be great at it!" Thus I led them to my classroom and on my first day of teaching, I did an interview with kbtx...and was on the nightly news! If you would like to see it, go to kbtx's website and there is an article and a video...ENJOY! Go Davila Texans!

1 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey readers, I'll save you the trouble...

Kelly on the news! Click here!

That's so awesome/hilarious Kelly. Thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home