Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Rhett and Link! And other fun things:)

So just for fun, I think I should share with you all some of my favorite websites, because Chaney and I sit and laugh at them for a long time.

Step 1: Go to YouTube

Step 2: Search "Harry Potter and the Mysterious Ticking Noise"

Step 3: Watch.

Also search Rhett and LInk Facebook Song and enjoy! Courtesy of my dear friend Simone Watts...and I think the guy with a beard looks like Matt Graham for those of you who know him:) This song will be in your head for hours...or it is in mine:)

And go to muffinfilms.com- chaney and i's favorite ones are psssst and The Muffin Tree

And look for Amburgers and Wootbeer too-go to youtube and look for my little sister Chaney, singing in her mosher dorm room!

Enjoy!!!! And give feedback!

1 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger Ryan Price said...

I have yet to visit any of these links because I am at work reading your blog and am heavily filtered... but, I just wanted to say:

You're cool

I miss you

It was good seeing you last week

The End.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home