Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Exultations in Joy, No wallowing in the confusion! Yeah for Exploration!





This last weekend, I had the privilege of going to one of my best friend's wedding. You Aggies probably haven't had the pleasure of meeting Mr. William Thomas Liggitt Jr. or his beautiful bride Brittany Salem Atkins Liggitt, because they spent their college years in Wacko (yes, I know i spelled it wrong) at Baylor. Willymo and I became friends during one of his girl drama episodes in 8th grade and have remained good friends since. He's practically a member of the Nall family, spending most afternoons at our house from 8th grade-senior year. We still hung out when we'd come home and I got to hear these stories of this amazing girl he'd started dating, Brittany. i got the pleasure to meet her and let me tell you, she's wonderful and she loves Jesus! Earlier this year, Willy proposed and thus, Winston-Salem (Brittany's hometown) on June 9th. I'd never been to North Carolina so Mom and I had lots to explore. We hit up all the random shops and met up with an old friend from high school miss Molly Averitt who actually lives in Winston-Salem. We got a tour of Wake Forest University (which has an incredible field for ultimate frisbee and great magnolia trees to climb) and the whole town from Molls. It's beautiful over there! I got to go to all the typical wedding stuff and it was so good. I love seeing when a man and woman who love Jesus are united in marriage.

On another note, I went down to College Station and interviewed for a teaching postion at Brazos Christian and I should hear any day! I absolutely love that school! I will keep you posted...literally I guess:) But still, there is a part of me that says, they won't want me and I am inadequate to do the job. Maybe I should apply for another job or something. Somewhere else. Oh my lack of faith. To quote Mark 9: "Lord I do believe, Help me overcome my unbelief!"

Along with everything else, the wonderful Derrick Oliver or D.O., has been coming to my church lately and the wonderful Erin Whitley has stopped in, and we think they look related:) So we took family photos! Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Hendrick Family said...

Look at D.O.'s beard...I'm going to have nightmares!

Crazy!

Heather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home