Friday, May 18, 2007

Get pumped!

Jennifer Cjmadalka or however you spell that dear one's last name is on her way! We leave for the rolling hills of Branson, MO tomorrow morning! Roadtrip with one of my favorite former youth:) Tonight will be full of packing and fun craziness as always, especially when one girl from an all girl family joins another all girl family. Good times. Updates are coming June 2nd or 3rd! I'm ready for gravel moving, rock climbing certification (WHOOP!), sawdust explosions, blob blowing, slew cleaning (as disgusting as it sounds), and all else. But there's no break as I am still working on stuff for next fall, so prayers are necessary!

2 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger BHG & Co. said...

YEAH!! Have a great time! I hope you both have a wonderful time! one of my former college students and one of my former youth, together again. You both ROCK!

p.s. - it is spelled Cmajdalka. I'm a pro and hard-to-spell names.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger BHG & Co. said...

oops.... it should begin YAY! not yeah...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home