Wednesday, June 29, 2005

throwin down rocks, puttin down some seeds...

Welp, we leave bright and early tomorrow morning so this should be my last post til i get there! We can only use the internet a little each week so we'll see how often updates can happen...but guess what? I think i'm ready to go. Pretty crazy. Not gonna lie though, the weather here in CA makes me want to stay a little bit longer. But not really!:) Yarping is like the tightest thing ever so make sure you do a lot of it. We've got an ending banquet tonight as we get prepared! This should get us ready for all that food they'll feed us when we get there. Chinese banquets are supposed to be SUPER tight with more food than you could possibly eat. They're pretty much awesome. My team once again is hilarious...Today i did a reenactment of our "Random Attack Friday" from Dwight...fyi- we don't attack, we just run and tackle each other in love:)...I reenacted the time i thought this girl was laura at impact stuff and ran from the entrance of the MSC and tackled her and found out that in fact she was not laura nutter! such a bummer! She was thoroughly freaked out and kinda ran away from me...major awkwardness. Elise you have rubbed off on me.

Fish Carl- thanks for the note man! i look forward to hearing more about your internship this summer through comments!

to the green side (aka laura nutter) from the purple side (me)...our room is purple and green if you didn't know!- you are AMAZING!!! i love you so much and appreciate my gift so much...it's the first thing i see when i wake up in the morning!

Mom, Dad, Kimbo, and Chunk-I love you guys! Don't worry mom. I started taking my malaria pills earlier today:) and we got the speech about food too...i'm in good hands!

Well as my friend DO likes to say, next time I talk to you, triple peace from the far east!:)

In the words of Crush from Finding Nemo..."You so totally rock (Squirt!)" and that goes out to all of you...You are such a great encouragement to me!
Lata!

5 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

greetings kelly belly!! ahhhh we missed your calls last night...i put my phone on silent and took a shower, so i figured you didn't call-BUMMERRRRR!! no, but really, i am very sad. kel, i miss you soo much but am oh so very excited for you-i can't stop telling everyone i know about where you are and what you are doing because it is A-MAZ-ZINGGGG...i love you and know that dad is taking care of you, and that you are where you are meant to be Ü

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it says 1 comments...haaah sthtupiddd

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you Smelly! I'm so proud of you and of what you are doing. And I'm so glad that we got to chat before you left. I hope Dad really WOWS you on this trip!

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger D.O. said...

triple peace in the Far East for sure.

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger Jon David Tettleton said...

kelly
yall are in my thoughts these days...keep a close eye on my girl bonnie...yes i know what you are thinking..."shes tight"...i agree...

im still amazed at your kindness...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home