Saturday, June 11, 2005

so pumped!

well, so close...almost there! it should be a pretty sweet trip up to the mountains in Banff before i head on out halfway around the world. let's get the party started...i'm pretty much ready and have been since exams got out! i'm going to miss a lot of people and i am especially still missing some peeps at kamp but i know Dad knows exactly where i need to be and i am completely confident in that. the fact that i have to miss my jess's wedding and i didn't even have the thought of changing my mind occur once is a great continual reminder that this is where i'm supposed to be and there is no greater feeling than that...though of course i am sad i won't be there sweet jess! in the meantime til my exciting, out of d-town adventures occur, i am attempting to make the most out of my home time and be content in it since i know i'm supposed to be here right now... in about 20ish days, me and the good old circuit 2 (my backpack in case you aren't familiar with the lingo!) will be traipsing across a foreign land! i can't wait to meet my kids!!! and my co-teachers as well! more later, i already type too much and i'm not even there yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home