Monday, June 27, 2005

Xie xie ni gei wo de ai...Thank you for the love you've given me...

Yep, that's right. My first posting from LA aka Riverside, where I really am. The title is this awesome Chinese song we have learned and don't worry...i WILL be buying the CD and bringing it home to jam to. Well, how's it going you may ask? It's totally awesome! I'm still nervous about actually teaching but I'm getting over that fast! My teacher team is so tight...7 girls and 2 guys! So much fun! It's me, bonnie (family friend of jon t's!), adrian, summer, jen, alicia, charity, matt, and chris. We're pretty goofy and have a lot of fun! I do have to say though, way too much inside time at this point. I love being outside here! 75 degreesish and SUNNY! We went and ran around our campus last night and that was pretty entertaining. Don't worry, I have kept my nice, slow, and steady pace:) I really like the people here and getting to meet new ones. It's so fun to see yourself with new people and how you start taking roles you never thought you'd assume...sweet. I'm getting stretched already...and guess what?!!! I am getting to stay overnight in Japan on my way over to China! WHOOP! SOOO EXCITING! My first time in California has been super tight. I'll try and get one more post up before I head halfway around the world. You guys are absolutely amazing! Have a really awesome week!

3 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, i would just like to say that i am very happy that you have now been to california. it is okay that you have not seen a lot of it because you have been inside in meetings. getting there is just the first step. maybe we can go visit christi meyer or something...i know your meetings are long and too much information is being thrown at your left and right but absorb as much as you can. enjoy your teammates and know that i'm lifting all of you up to dad. from the green side to the purple, i will just say adios for now!

 
At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

in the famous words of willy...what the heck? what is this green and purple stuff? i miss my kelly...i know everything is awesome and i know you are where you belong! love, jilly

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the song is from 1993 and was very IN at this time because it was melancholic and critic... 1994 china opened its currency...
so li chun bo grasped the feeling at this time...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home